As a Visioneer, you will be able to:
- Post your own profile
- Tell us about your own project of good work or something you wish to do (optional)
- Connect with the outstanding projects and people on the Virtual Exposition for mentoring, sharing and follow up
- Participate yourself in building the Web of Good work in your own community or anywhere in the world by inviting others of like-mind to become Visioneers
- Expand the Visioneers Virtual Exposition by nominating projects of extraordinary good work and the people who create them for Visioneers Awards across 9 corridors of human activity
- Nominate people who are Visionary Leaders to promote and illustrate their work, and nominate those exceptional leaders (living or dead) whose life’s work makes them Heroes or Heroines of Humanity
- Support this worthy world-class project to contribute to personally making the world a more peaceful and sustainable place for current and future generations
Make a Difference
You can become a member of the Visioneers International Network by making a contribution to support the maintenance of the Network. Two levels of contribution are available:
- $25 USD
- $50 USD
With each level of contribution you receive access to the full audio theatre (twenty 30-minute episodes) of the inspirational story underlying the Visioneers Web of Good Work.
If you are unable to make a contribution but wish to participate in the Visioneers International Network, you may ask for a complimentary membership, providing reasons why you should be considered under this category.
A contribution of $50 helps to support complimentary memberships. If you are able to make an additional contribution of more than $50 this will enable us to include more members who have a valuable contribution to make to the Web of Good Work, but are not able to afford a membership fee.
You can also choose to become a sponsor to help support the Network and provide complimentary memberships for those who have a valuable contribution to make to the Web of Good Work, but are not able to afford a membership fee.